Step 1: Inject an RNG Target (Optional)
- Open Suloku's Gen V Save Tool
- Add the Pokemon you want to RNG
Step 2: Finding a Frame/Target Seed/IVs
- Open RNG Reporter and go to Generation 5 Time Finder
- Set up Time Finder like this
- Change Delay/Frame as you see fit
- Set minimum frame to at least 21. It is not possible to hit anything lower.
Step 3: Finding the Delay you need to hit
You may notice that the seed listed is significantly shorter than normal Generation 5 seeds.
- Unfortunately, you still need to hit the Initial Seed (The 32 Digit one)
- Right Click your selected spread and hit
Generate Entralink Nature Seeds
- Choose a list of natures that you desire
Step 4: Hitting C-Gear Seed and Initial Seed
Go to the text where it says
[Player] warped to the Entralink! and make a save state. Pause the game and note the delay.
- We will be finding out how long it takes for the C-Gear Seed to generate after pressing A.
- Press "A" and in the output, the lua will tell us what the C-Gear Seed we hit was.
- Go back to RNG Reporter and go to Generation 5 Tools > Seed To Time
- Type in the C-Gear Seed you got.
- Subtract the Delay where you pressed A from the Delay you hit when the C-Gear Seed was generated.
- Now take the result and subtract the result from your target delay. For example, if my target delay was 4288 and the difference was 200, I would hit delay 4088.
- Hit your Initial Seed again and do Delay advances. You can inch closer by pressing N, which will add 1 to the delay.
- If you failed, just try again. Sometimes you think you hit it, but there was a small gap between when you unpause the emulator and press A.
Step 5: Advancing frames
- Make sure to pay attention to the IVRNG Frame!
- Subtract 13 from your target frame. You will be advancing frames until you hit that.
- You advance frames by walking around. Make sure to only have 1 Pokemon in your party, or else it will advance too many frames at once.
- When you hit your IVRNG Frame, interact with your target Pokemon immediately. Make a save state and enter the battle.
- If you did it correctly, you will get the correct IVs on your target. Yay!
- To get your Nature, you can either move onto Step 6 or reload the Save State and re-catch the Pokemon.
Note: Make sure to hit a different PIDRNG Frame each time or you will end up getting the same nature
Step 6: Getting a good Nature
Go back to RNG Reporter and go to Entralink Seed Search. Notice the Frame.
- That is the PIDRNG Frame you need to hit.
- Go back to your save state and wait until you are 6 before the frame listed in RNG Reporter.
- Then enter the battle again and catch the Pokemon.
Note: Make sure to have the correct Gender ratio set up!
You have just completed your Entralink RNG!